We only accept bitcoin based altcoins (coins with RPC 1.0 compatibility).
Cryptonote and Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted
To be listed on the OpenTrade a coin should satisfy several requirements
1. Аt least 10 pages with informatible messages on bitcointalk
2. Trading volume should be at least 10000 MC in a month
3. Link on the OpenTrade should be in the Announce post on the bitcointalk
Coin can be delisted if:
* Has few trades during 2 weeks period
* Consumes a lot of server resources and can't be fixed
* Unstable wallet or unstable blockchain (multiple chains / stopped blocks)
* Coin which turns to be scam will be delisted instantly
To list your altcoin please send us message trough support page.
1. Coin name and ticker
2. Forum ann thread
3. Coin Source
4. Listing option
After our team check your coin,we will contact you with further informations.